Monday, March 30, 2009

Early Farewell

28/3/09 - this day was so memorable, not because of Earth Hour (though i support environmental issues), it was just a simple gathering at first,who knows it finally became my farewell gathering...

That day I was called out for a drink by Ling Ying, she told me that we were going to drink some liquor... As a liquor lover, i sure agreed... After changing clothes, I just drove to Ling Ying's house and then waited for Lik Chun to fetch us...

At first we were planning to go somewhere around Avenue K, that's why Ling Ying put on heavier make-up, but since our dear Mr Fish (Tan Tack Seng) was coming from PJ, so we changed our plan to go Sri Hartamas... But so sad to tell u guys, Mr Fish finally let our aeroplane go!!! Haih... It is so obvious... Smelly fish, please explain to me next time!!!

When we reached there, we went to a cafe named Decanter, which was recommended by Wei Shien's friend... This cafe was not bad, playing nice English songs, providing affordable food and beverages... Here I am going to recommend u guys, the lamb shoulder sold here is pretty cheap, it costs only RM17.90, but we did not try it because we were not hungry... To have some snacks, we ordered fried lamb and curry lamb (seems we like lamb so much, all lamb =P), Ling Ying likes the fried lamb so much, as it really tastes good!!!Then we had one glass of cocktail each, plus a jug of beer...

When the time came to 1am something, we were leaving... While paying bill, they did not allow me to pay, they told me that it was my farewell before I went to Singapore... Thanks to Ling Ying, Lik Chun and Wei Shien, never think that I would be the main character of a farewell gathering... :)

It was really relaxing for us to chit chat, listen to songs, and drink some cocktail at the same time... Surely we did not forget to take some picture, it was my first time to drink cocktail ma...



*cocktail recommended by the waitress...



*first cocktail in my life...



*still drinking beer while having cocktail? luckily i was not drunk...



*Ling Ying and Wei Shien...



*Lik Chun and me...



*cheers!!!



*thanks for spending so much for me!!!



*four of us in front of the cafe... bye...

10 comments:

li said...

hai, as usual, fish always put aeroplane..hahhahaa...
ok, shal try the lamb when i'm bek in msia..hahhaa

Likchun said...

however, i din expect tis would be ur 1st cocktail...

Alferd said...

Hey bro, one more time at Avenue K b4 u leave =D

k e l l y said...

Ooohhh... farewell without me... Sad lor...

Kristen said...

didn't tell me it was a farewell.. i'm sad too..

fatty_kiong said...

wah, so happy to see the comments from u guys...

li: the lamb shoulder is seasonal, hope we can try it when u come bac..

lik: surely this is my first cocktail, i m a good boy, dun drink liquor oftenly ma... haih, another first time given to u all... :P

shien:Avenue K, i m waiting for it...

fu & shyan: noneed to b sad, stil hv time b4 i go singapore, and lik oledi ask me to call u guys out for a gathering b4 i leave, so blank out ur time k??

Josephine Tang said...

i never knew that u are going to singapore... =(

seem like i missed all the time with u... *sad*

ling ying said...

O.o we actually didnt take it as a farewell drink at first...dunno y we came out with tis idea at last...mayb we were drunk...haha

...cheng... said...

aaiya..y u all din tell me it would be kiong farewell one...dun even tell me he was joining..

so kiong,, r u in spore nw?

fatty_kiong said...

cheng:

yup, i m now in singapore d, reached here by 20/4...